STEP STOPPER DRILLS KIT
Step drills with stoppers come with an innovative coating used to create lower heat and longer life for the drill. This drill has built-in stoppers, when the diameter of the apical part of each drill bit is equal to the diameter of the drill bit preceding it. It means that the whole drilling process will be extremely controlled and will always yield exceptionally expected results.
- Less drilling.
- Adapted specifically to the anatomical shape of the implant.
- Better initial stability.
- Expected results every time.
- Less heat generation.
- Outstanding stability
- New standard of quality, reliability and durability
- Made of high-quality surgical materials embedded with a DLC dark grey coating, with an outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
- Made on the latest generation, and highest precision CNC machines.
- Minimum drill/bone heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
- Universal sizes, compatible with the most implant sizes on the market.
- Special length marks that stay visible even in the harshest conditions.